Scott County Regional Business and Technology Park
The Crooked Road Tech Center
Sites & Buildings
For more information on the following sites and buildings, please contact the Scott County Economic Development Authority at (276) 386-2525 or email
Scott County has the following sites and building available.
The Virginia Dept. of Small Business & Supplier Diversity can
help with questions concerning conducting business in Virginia.Click Here to visit the SBSD Website
- NOW Available! Riverside Technology Building, Weber City, VA. Located in the Riverside Development in an Enterprise Zone and an Opportunity Zone. Click here for more information.
- Scott County Regional Business and Technology Park : The 65-acre tract yields almost
55 developable acres, all fully served by access roads, water,
sewer, broadband communications, and all necessary support services.
The park is specifically geared to technology dependent firms
with plans for bringing a level of bandwidth, redundant service,
and aggressive pricing for such services to the park to a degree
never before offered in the Virginia-Tennessee region. Click here for more information
- Duffield Site Designated as one of twelve Premier Data Center Sites in the TVA Region. Click here for press release and here for site location.
- Riverside Development, Weber City, Va. Click here for more information. Located in an Enterprise Zone and an Opportunity Zone
- Crooked Road Tech Center Click here for more information
VIRGINIA ENTERPRISE ZONE
The Virginia Enterprise Zone (VEZ) program is a partnership between state and local government that encourages job creation and private investment. VEZ accomplishes this by designating Enterprise Zones throughout the state and providing two grant-based incentives, the Job Creation Grant (JCG) and the Real Property Investment Grant (RPIG), to qualified investors and job creators within those zones, while the locality provides local incentives. Local incentives are available for qualifying businesses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For information on Virginia Enterprise Zone qualifications and incentives, please Click here
Projects may quality from additional assistance from the following:
The Virginia Tobacco Region Revitalization Commission's Tobacco Region Opportunity Fund (TROF), the Virginia Coalfield Economic Development Authority's Coalfield Region Opportunity Fund (CROF),and the Virginia Economic Development Partnership..
For more information on any of the above, please contact the Scott County EDA at (276) 386-2525 or by email.